1. PERMITTED USES. You are permitted to copy single images used on this site for the purpose of education or not for profit use.
2. USES NOT PERMITTED. You are not permitted to copy any portions of this shop for use in a profit making venture. Under no circumstances is this site allowed to be copied in full or in part except under clause 1 of this agreement.
3. COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARK NOTICES, LEGENDS AND LOGOS. Logos, product, names and other support materials, if any, are either patented, copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise proprietary of Newcastle Coins. You agree never to remove any such notices and product identification and to reproduce them except under clause 1 of this agreement.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY. All items on this site come with a limited warranty of fitness for purpose. Any defective items must be returned with 28 days from purchase. Customer unsatisfied with their purchase must return the item, at their cost, in the condition it was sent to them within 28 days of purchase.
5. Newcastle Coins will not be held responsible for items lost during delivery. Customers who do not opt for registered post or insurance do so at their own risk. Refunds or replacement items will not be available to items lost in transit. All orders over $100 must have signature on delivery.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW, and shall inure to the benefit of Newcastle Coins, its successors, administrators, heirs and assigns.
7. Listings on this site do not guarantee availability of an item. Any item maybe sold or withdrawn prior to or after an order being placed. Images are only a representation of the item you are purchasing. There is no guarantee you will get the item shown in the image.
8. All prices are indicative and are subject to change due to increases in recommended retail pricing from the mint, changes in metal pricing or other market factors. Pricing is subject to change up to the time the order is full processed.
9. All bullion pricing is only indicative. Changes will occur due to fluctuations in spot pricing of metal. Prices are only locked in upon the receipt of cleared funds. A 3% credit card fee applies to all bullion sales paid for by credit cards. Credit cards will not be accepted for bullion orders over AU$500.00.
10. All orders are subject to freight charges and will be charged based on applicable rates based on size and weight of parcel as charged by Australia Post or any other freight handler as decided by Newcastle Coins. Additional charges that reflect fair packaging and handling costs will also be added and included in freight charges.
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT EXCEPTING THE AGREEMENT, THAT, THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SUPERSEDES ALL PROPOSALS OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.